Sunday 14 October 2012

Roll up, roll up...

So, ladies, gentlemen, and any others, welcome to my new blog. I'll be writing when I get bored, or I'm in sore need of a rant about something. This will mostly be about politics and current affairs, though other things may crop up.

As I said, welcome. I can only hope that, as time goes on, you come to either violently disagree with me, or full-heartedly and passionately agree with me. If anything in between happens, then I'm probably not trying hard enough.

Enjoy the biscuits, it's what they're there for.

11 comments:

  1. THIS GUY GETS IT BNP! BNP! BNP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How dare you explain to me how that is good Korea are evil!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No sir. They keep there people housed they are sufficiently running and away from the terrors of western media

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about all the human rights violations???

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are just getting rid of the evils from the word all these people mocking the great nation. Those human rights you speak of go out the windows as soon as you maliciously attack the great one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess that makes sense all praise the great one. DPR!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This guy gets it praise Kim Jong praise the great one

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an interesting conversation this is r/pyongnang

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who do you think is better actor Nicholas Cage or Ian McKellen

    ReplyDelete